5/4/11

More crazy Colors...


I'm still pretty slogged down at work right now. The current project I'm working on has lead to some very short time lines and some long nights... In all honesty the experience has me pondering my past relationship with the act of sleeping...

For many years I've kinda disliked the idea of sleeping, and wished that I could use the time for other things. However, when I do sleep I'm typically down for long periods of time in which I sleep very deeply. I personally wish I was one of those Super sleepers I've read about, who can be well rested on like four hours a night...
But sadly, this is not the case... After a few nights of limited rest I find myself really thinking about sleeping right now...I wanna get that rest so that I can get cracking on some of the new art projects that are coming down the line...

Please leave me a comment if you have time....I'd appreciate it...
and as always I hope you dig the work..

P

No comments: