4/17/12

A little RED GHOST...

Sorry I've been away. It's never something I plan for..

Things have been popping up in the last few weeks to keep me from posting.
I find myself trying to get back into shape by way of regular exercise and its leaves me kinda worn out here lately. It seems that with only a few additional years of age my body has become less compliant with my demands on it. Beyond that I'm getting ready for some family stuff this summer, and dealing with my usual personal struggles. Since I'm not sure I'll be able to do any kind of focused May Marvel (MAYVEL) type tribute images I'm gonna post up this little RED GHOST doodle from a few weeks back. When I scribbled him I think I had a bit of Dr. WILY in mind but this is what came out in the end...

I dig it, hope you do too.

P

No comments: