4/2/12

I'm Helpful...


I know someone who had been delivered a Netflix Disk. However after watching it they had managed to lose that little white paper sleeve they ship it with... Unclear on what to do with the film I suggested that they stick the disk inside some printer paper and put that back into the red mailer envelope... I didn't think they'd use the whole sheet of paper... But they did any who. In short, It didn't fit.

So I jumped in to be HELPFUL. I cut the sheet of paper a bit and figured that it need some text type info to help the good folks a netfilx sort it all out. I snagged a sharpy and got down to business... In short I'm super duper helpful...

Hope you dig,
P

P.S. Its been a little over a week since I made this and Netflix hasn't sent my friend any new movies by mail... I still affirm that I am HELPFUL, extremely HELPFUL...

P.P.S... I've useded the word HELP a lot here... I couldn't Help myself...

No comments: