9/5/07

Stan,..... STAN the SHARK MAN!!!

Some time back my friend JAMES WRIGHT (seen to the right), and myself resolved to investigate the next step in the evolution of sharks......
This was shortly after they discovered that certain breeds of shark could reproduce with only one asexually. Logically, we determined that one day sharks would rise up from the waves and conquer man.
So, James and I agreed to a drawing competition. HE looked at the MAN SHARK (named Mark) and I looked at the SHARK MAN (Stan) We just wanted to do some wacky drawings that would go toe to toe.
I haven't seen the Mark drawing yet but I have shown James, the drawing of STAN!.
SO HERE'S STAN!

James is at www.enginagogo.blogspot.com. Check the lad out, Add him to your fave's and look for Mark the Man Shark...because he'll battle STAN SOON.

P

6 comments:

mikecarloooyeah said...

Hey Pedro,
Lovin the character designs, what are you up to t hese days. Working I hope. It would be a shame if someone isn't exploiting... um I mean, using your talent.

GOGOPEDRO said...

Hey mike.

Nope Not working......Government cheese is in my fridge right now. I am working spotty freelance....
Hows about you buddy,

P

Brendan Tobin said...

P Dids,

Wow, nice ink work! Did you happen to catch Mark, the Man Shark, up at enginagogo? Fierce competition shall ensue (Mark has nunchucks).

--B

James said...

Mark wants a word with you in his office.....

As for me-going to respond to your email here soon-I'm just glad I got a manshark off the dock...

:: smo :: said...

saw this on craigslist. you deserve far better than an assistant position, but it might be a way to get some extra dough:

posted!

GOGOPEDRO said...

thanks Smo.... I still don't know how to get that link shit to work on BLOG!...
I have a mac and I don't know the code for it.

P