2/2/12

Searle..


I think I started this paint as sort of a tribute the day after Ronald Searle passed away last month. I shelved it for a few weeks while doing other assorted personal/ work stuff, and just today decided to give it a little more time and attention...
I'm kinda happy with what I turned out, the color was quickly applied and I probably could've put more though into it. However it made for fun exercise and observation...

I know I've got a few caricature type folks floating around here in the feed and wonder if you have any feedback. It's not the most extreme exaggeration, But that's something I'll have to keep working on in my images...

Hope you dig,
P

2 comments:

Matt Jones said...

Nice! Added it to the Searle blog

http://ronaldsearle.blogspot.com/2009/02/hommage-pt2.html

GOGOPEDRO said...

Many thanks Matt I just scoped out the images show on your blog there and find myself in the company of some Superfine artist's tributes to Searle.. I'm most honored...

P