8/18/11

DAY OFF!!..


So, I had this opportunity to take tomorrow off of work and I seized it. I just got in from a short figure drawing outing (good model tonight), and some light dinner with friends. I'll be working on some images for most of the day tomorrow but, imagine I'll be throwing in a post somewhere so that I keep my pace...
Hope you dig this guy. I know I've drawn lots of heads this year, but its comfortable at the moment, and heads and faces offer enough compact details and information to make each one uniquely interesting. LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES... Just gotta keep scribbling and learning.

P

2 comments:

HowIFitIn said...

Wow, I love your style. I really like your
color choices =)

GOGOPEDRO said...

Many thanks Gracester... Thank you for becoming a regular here at the blog and for you comments..

Keep on rocking.

P