7/26/11

CHERP DEE DERP!!


It's a silly little bird to wrap up my day...
Man my drawing arm is sore right now. I've become increasingly concerned with this tendonitis lately and the fact that it seems to be hindering my drive to produce art. Do any of my fellow artists out there have words of wisdom for me... I'm having a rough time. Don't want to give up my love of art and making images But, wondering if my goal 4oo posts in a year is just stupid.
Should I hang back a bit?...

So many questions on my mind lately... No answers in sight...
Well enough serious inward thinking...

Hope you dig.
P

6 comments:

Tom Dow said...

Have you seen a doctor for the tendonitis?

If it's a burning pain in the underside of the wrist you could try using a wrist brace - the kind with velcro reinforcement on the forearm and a reinforced plastic piece below.You can get them in most drug stores. It locks your wrist in a fixed position. The best way to use it is to wear it while you sleep. This has been very helpful for those times when I've felt wrist pain.

GOGOPEDRO said...

yeah Tom I was diagnosed about a month back. Thanks for all the helpful input too. I'll be sure to get on top of things here..

P

Tooninator said...

I like this bird. Looks startled

GOGOPEDRO said...

he is startled... By the wide array of colors I painted onto him.,.

P

Nicolette Davenport said...

I love this birdie! And sorry about your tendonitis. Acupuncture? Maybe look into changing your arm angles of your work setup. I began to grow an Igor-like hunch, like a 2nd head growing out of my shoulder... ok maybe not that bad. But I realized I had terrible stiff shoulder pain because the way I had been sitting and working. Don't stop drawrrrring!

GOGOPEDRO said...

Many thanks for the support NIC... I'll continue to fight it out....

P