7/21/11

Back to Basics....


For those of you not in the NY area It's pretty humid and uncomfortable here of late.. Real warm weather like this certainly doesn't agree with me but I do the best I can in it. I always roll my eyes when I pass people on the street that are just going ON and ON about the HEAT.... These are often the same folks that whinge about the really brutal cold of the winter (which I really do enjoy) months. I jotted out this image a few days back while sitting in the heat drinking a beer. I'd be really happy if I could wear shorts to work, like I used to. But they want long pants. Thankfully the legs zip right off my slacks, effectively making them the best pair of slacks I've ever owned.

Stay cool everyone.
Hope you dig,

P

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I liked this image when you sketched it int he pub, and I like it just as much now... AND I'm not being biased because I'm typing this sans pants myself right now. Just so you know.

GOGOPEDRO said...

Many many thanks Nathalia... Hope your also keeping cool here in the city...

P

Alisa said...

Yep, this pretty much sums up the past week. Great colors and love the sky treatment!