2/5/11

Long Damn Day...


Some people in my building had a party of some kind today... At first I believed it was a party on the floor above with very loud music. However, as the day wore on there were lots of voices and other BS and the music increased in volume.... I did go upstairs to ask for a little quiet on my lazy home bound Saturday, and was treated to a very limited reduction of the volume... People running up and down the stairwell all damn day, I'm not very happy. It stopped for a while around 7pm when I had dinner, and I enjoyed two hours of relative calm before they fired up the music maker at around 9:3o...
I think the party is finally over now...just before midnight... I live in a building full of people and I just am baffled by how inconsiderate some people are...

I was upstairs twice today to ask them to turn down the music, and its testing my fragile patience...

Sigh...
I'm gonna get some adult beverages now...
Here's a sketch....Hope you dig..

P

No comments: