7/2/08

BruisePatrol: One week Anniversary.


All the colors of the rainbow.... You might not be able to see it but there is a large yellowish bruise that travels down the lateral side of my foot to my toes also. Sorta nervous lately, thinking that this may keep my ankle from acting the way it used to...

Well at least I know its sore, and I have to imagine its healing..although I am not sure how my body knows how to put it back together. Big Mystery.

Hope your all doing better then I am, and will look forward to posting some more drawings up soon.

P

2 comments:

ALBERT PARDO said...

---SORRY TO HEAR THIS, I'VE DONE THE SAME MANY A TIME PLAYING BASKETBALL, SO I KNOW YOUR PAIN. I HAD AN X-RAY DOCTOR ON MY CORNER AND IT TOOK ME 1/2 AN HOUR TO HOP ALONG ON ONE FOOT JUST HALF A BLOCK TO GO SEE HIM...

---BUT HEY, IT MADE YOU DRAW A KOOL BEAR ON CRUCHES...

GOGOPEDRO said...

I hear that....I remember it taking me like an hour to hobble home so I could catch a cab to the E.R. I musta' been in shock..because I could still handle some weight on that foot...

But, a few short hours later...and It was a tender, swollen mess.....

Kinda like now.

P