7/16/08

ATTEMPTING TO MELLOW.


Hey all,

Still not hitting any stride lately and, there is so much going on lately. I just don't seem to have any focus though.... I am just recently getting together some work for chopshopshapes and one or two of the images jumped out at me...

So here is a little dude with a HOOKA...probably inspired by the shape and the fact that I was watching "Thief and the Cobbler: RECOBBLED CUT" (DICK WILLIAMS GOODNESS!) when I tuned it out......

Feedback is most appreciated. I will make other posts soon so, hurry on back now.

P

2 comments:

Alisa said...

Nice drawing and interesting color treatment. I like how the golds pop.

GOGOPEDRO said...

I liked that too..... It seemed like a really new way to treat the thing for me....I will probably try it again in the future...

P