4/10/07

Getting started on the Wrong foot...



AN-NYONG, HOLA, and Hello Dear Bloggers!

So to begin....
I was never going to have one of these things to myself. I caved, because it is easier to update then my sight is currently and it gives me the opportunity to spread the good word about some of the other talented people I know.

I called the thing "Beers and Bears"because I couldn't think of anything clever. I drink beer, and I like drawing bears. I don't think this will just be images of beer and bears. I do draw other stuff. Regardless I will try to make the work...not suck (to badly).

I thank you all out there for your support and for checking out what is to come in the future......

P

2 comments:

James said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
James said...

i like the yellow fluid-that bear rocks too