3/5/15

MODOK and the COSMICALLY COLORFUL CUBE


Keeping the momentum going forward this month... Lots of partially finished MODOK images in this folder for 2015 Lets see how much of it I can actually do.  Got a few special ones in the next week or so that I'm eager to share.
For now though, here is an image of MODOK taking a celestial trek with his beloved COSMIC CUBE.

Hope you dig,
P

On a sidenote, I'll say that a bulk of the heavy lifting here was me working back in forth in Photoshop.  Trying out some different stuff to see what was working, and what wasn't.  The sketch itself was rather small and pretty quick.  Red Col-Erase type pencil with some light layout lines (some of which i removed) to clear up the image a tad.  Just in case you wanna see where stuff like this starts for me.
WHERE IS MY COSMIC CUBE PUNY HUMAN!!

No comments: