11/13/11

Mishmosh


I post a lot of digital work here on the blog in spite of the fact that I draw quite a bit, now and then. I've had friends ask why I don't post my images in a more unedited fashion. My sketch pages can in fact get a little messy. This page here is a good example of such. There is a bit of color on it. But, it was drawn on the back of a bit of photostat that I was using for a showpiece... I also drew an image on the page earlier that day (which I didn't like too much) and, later drew over because i'd run out of blank sheets... In honest, I kinda like the MISH MOSH of the image, and imagine I'll try to do more stuff like this in the future...
Hope you dig,
P

2 comments:

Jup said...

Great sketch page!! Love the thought process, even 'Jazz is Fantastic'...def dig:)

GOGOPEDRO said...

Jazz is indeed fantastic and easy on the ears... Love electric organ..

P