11/23/11

The Menacing Tree DEVIL


When Settlers first came to the new world they didn't know what to make of this large furry rodent that lived in the trees... It would ravage crops and livestock as well as Destroy patio furniture... Early settlers attempted to stamp out the population, with no success. Its believed the tree devil still exists in remote regions of Manitoba.

I think I had squirrels on the brain when I sketched this image. Sorta halted myself from getting to much more sucked into the color and rendering...

Hope you dig.
P

2 comments:

Liam said...

pretty damn cool dude-love the treatment, and an awesome solid drawing too!!

GOGOPEDRO said...

many thanks for the support man...
I'm actually also kinda keen on how the color turned out on this...

I shoulda' taken notes on how i did it for easier duplication and exploration in the future..

P