3/3/08

Almost Famous

Well its March now.

MODOK MADNESS IS IN FULL SWING, I AM DOODLING AWAY and working hard at the office. DOING CARICATURES, making characters and flexing my Photoshop muscle. I have noted a serious drop in bear content in this forum which I will correct soon. Beyond that, I wanted to share A funny little image with you.

The MASTERFUL CHRIS WAHL, from Australia. Dashed out a caricature of yours truly, as a reply to my drawing him, earlier last month. Its a great image that looks just like my awful mug.

Go have a peek at it here.
http://chriswahlart.blogspot.com/2008/02/recent-caricatures.html
that photo is about a year old. But, Still Awesome.....
Check out chris's blog with the link at the bottom also.

Thanks Chris.

And thank you all for stopping in.

P

4 comments:

ALBERT PARDO said...

---HOLY SH!T... THAT LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU, HaHaHaHaHa...

---YO WHERE TH EHELL ARE YOU WORKING NOW A DAYS..?

ALBERT PARDO said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GOGOPEDRO said...

just kicking It here in manhattan got a gig with an ad agency in midtown so I do lots of photoshop and drawing. Other then that not much.... We should hang out one of these days and do some drawings...

P

Ryan Green said...

Man...that is SOOO you, Pedro.

I've been enjoying the new varieties of styles you've been posting lately. Multitalented!