7/16/07

A Night on the 7 Train...

Hey All,

My Brother (TONY) and his lady (KATE) was in town last week.
Here are some picks of us from atop the Empire State Building.


We had a great time doing all the site seeing that I have never done in my past 20 months living here....
My brother is a big baseball fan. So, we caught a game at shea last thrusday.....the Mets Played a good one and my brother got a chance to take his photo with this guy....


AWW MR. MET.....


I had these old sketches that I fiddled with in honor of my brothers visit and the great time we had, when I wasn't getting them lost or being detained by Park Security for a trip to Liberty Island.
Hope you dig.

Thanks guys,
P

P.s. I am a tigers fan and so is my brother.....but MR. MET has a BASEBALL for a HEAD!!! that is just frigging Cool!

2 comments:

Liam said...

good to see ya having a great time with the brother!!!

Patsy said...

thats so awsome...lol...great blog u have here...I posted a MrMet piece a while ago too...I'm not sure why that guy is so fun to draw.