8/16/13

The Downtrodden Plumbah'.

Almost instantly the plumber came to a heartbreaking realization,
His Princess was in ANOTHER castle,
and he'd most certainly be late for his dinner reservations.

So, I'm doing some artwork for some gallery shows right now.
You'll never guess what it might be about based on this rough drawing.

I've been struggling with making some of the creative choices lately too.
It seems that when I brainstorm for shows these days I go through LOTS of failed ideas, or things that I've just gotta pass on (often due to resource or time constraints).  But, when all is said and done there are a few fun pages of drawings that would make good future images.

Perhaps I'll share those with you in a few weeks.
For now I leave you with a little slice o' my childhood.

Hope you dig,
P

No comments: