6/11/10

VisualVOMIT!


So I haven't posted much lately. Works been busy, I've been out enjoying the world and the company of good people, while all the while shooting out fiddly lil' drawings, on odd scraps o' paper....I committed some of these throw away drawings to my first installment of VISUAL VOMIT! basically a post where I chuck down some crud..... and in this case add a bit o' color... I've also been thinking a lot about some art stuff that I'll probably post up here in the near future but for now...I will assault your eyeballs..

Hope you dig...

P

4 comments:

GOGOPEDRO said...

I seem to be getting slapped with a lot of bunk comments lately in foreign languages...I wonder if I should set it to moderate so that I screen comments before they go up...

Nicolette Davenport said...

I dig!! Nice blog...

Sometimes I don't mind the foreign spam so much. Makes me feel international. Ok, not really. :)

GOGOPEDRO said...

I hear yah Nic...but I i've gotten legit foreign comments which kick ass.
Saddly, the stuff I've gotten lately is illegible stuff in chinese.... I've had it translated, and its kinda nonsense... Not sure what to make of it...

So I have to actively moderate from here on out...

She-Thing said...

Splendid shapes... loving that weird elephant man mutation thing.


P.S. And yeah I second nic XD Chinese spam makes feel famous