10/16/09

Autumnman...


Here's a little paint job on an old sketch I had floating around... I believe I drew it based on a homeless dude I spotted in a subway station some months back....It was warmer then and now that I think about it he was more fittingly dressed for this season. Perhaps he kept his winter clothes on to muffle the smell or maybe it was his way of carrying all that he owned...I dunno But, I did think about this as I painted the image. Makes me think about the hard months ahead...
Sorry to be a downer...I'll post up some happy images SOON!

Hope you dig..
P

8 comments:

Uli Meyer said...

Excellent!

GOGOPEDRO said...

Thanks Uli....
Hope things are going well on your end and that your enjoying the colors of Autumn.

Mug It Up!/Jim H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mug It Up!/Jim H said...

Convincing rendering of autumnman. I've seen him all my adult life, in one place or another.
Not a downer -reality.

Tooninator said...

whatever it takes thinking about to make up a great sketch. Love the dirtiness

GOGOPEDRO said...

Thanks guys, I need to do some more drawings..

P

Will Appledorn said...

Wow, the texture and color on this one rocks!

GOGOPEDRO said...

Thanks William!.

P