9/23/09

RE-BURNT

So I haven't posted in about a week....(WUH)...
I've been working on a show image and indulging in the social scene, and activities of NYC...Lots of cool stuff going on right now...
But, all that aside here's some art...

If you'll recall I posted this up some weeks back and have since made some alterations and improvements in the image. Tried to tighten up the likenesses and dinked with the colors a bit...
I'm happier with it... And, at the same time I'm not sure I'm gonna mess with this particular image again.
But, I just figured it'd been seven days since my last post...so this was a good way to fight my recent blog neglect...

Hope you dig..

P

5 comments:

Tooninator said...

this is well done. I dig it.

GOGOPEDRO said...

Thanks man..

P

Will Appledorn said...

looks like you went all out on her, must have been the most difficult.

it's a good piece. i like it

Liam said...

loving fiona's tan, great stuff mate-really looking well!

em... said...

Good improvement on the original version, especially with Samantha Mathis.

Great job.