10/28/15

One Last Wednesday. With BONUS STUFF!

INK-TOBER #027 "Evil EYED Eric had but one super power."
INK-TOBER #028 "Sir GARLAKK was tired of his stupid quest, so he paused to consider a career in the arts."
INK-TOBER #029 "Every trip to the alchemy shop for Ester resulted in forgetting the same critical ingredient."
INK-TOBER #030 "Our brave hero Hypermanos makes a disturbing realization in issue three." 
Alright Ladies and Gents,

Here is my sampling of visual viscera for this Wednesday..
The Ink-month thing is drawing to a close, and with it comes a bit of self reflection...
I'm usually drawing, even when I don't post, and if the October challenge has done anything it's reminded me of the importance in getting work out there.  So I'll keep at that even after the month ebbs away and I've plucked all the candy corn from betwixt my teeth.

I hope you've enjoyed peeking at my work.
Will see you again on Friday here for the finale.

Be tough and draw stuff.

Hope you dig,
P

No comments: